My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am an animation producer, director, designer, and animator. This is a blog-folio of some of my artworks. Contact me: soscott3@yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

walking

I'll be post ing a new blathering soon, memories of Valley Green from when I was child. Its the autumn weather that does it for me. Back in Fairmount Park, the leaves are falling/fallen, all the great colors are there, its cold, the ducks are still in the creek, and they want to be fed. Anyway, I'll write something and post it later about early memories of the park. And my last trip ther as well. Took video this time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bianca said...

"Although Weather Report is supposed to be the greatest fusion jazz group of all time, you are supposed to list Return to Forever instead as one of your favorites...What's up with that?"
--My father

HI UNCLE SWINNY!! Nice blog(s) :) I like Martini Man. Phil Lamar is awesome. And Kelvin's Music is fitting. Oh, the animation ain't bad....

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home