My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am an animation producer, director, designer, and animator. This is a blog-folio of some of my artworks. Contact me: soscott3@yahoo.com

Monday, September 10, 2007

Ming


This is my cat, Ming, 1975. We had Ming from 1974 to 1987, when we had him put to sleep. He had kidney failure. I was trying to scan the negative of this picture, but for some reason I can't seem to get the negative scanner to work. But I found this print
I made in Photography class back in the old days. This was from my very first roll of 35mm film, and I processed it and made the print. It was very enjoyable making prints, watching the image come up in the chemicals. All of that is lost with the digital age. I had lots of prints from back then, but they were damaged by a small flood some years ago, and had to be tossed out.
Ming was the cat who attacked people that tried to pet him. I made him that way by teaching him to fight. I used to wear a leather glove to make him fight, after he tore my palm up with his rear claws. I did not know he would get so ornery and bite everybody. I have more pictures of him, and when I get the negative scanner to work, I will post them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home