My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am an animation producer, director, designer, and animator. This is a blog-folio of some of my artworks. Contact me: soscott3@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It's Halloween, 2006

Well, its Halloween. I recalled that my parents gave me a Halloween party when I was eight. About thirty kids showed up. I had fun, and I guess everybody did. There are pictures from that event in my parents' photo album. THis year my parents sent me a box of goodies, which are so much darn good eating, I don't want to share them with anyone. At the office, there was a costume contest and a haunted house and free hot dogs, and soda, and cookies and candy and and and.....it was a good time. But I made it home in one piece from the Los Angeles freeway system.
Well, I need to scan a picture or two and post them from the old days.
Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home